(for our full policy, please stop by our store at 108 N Sangamon, Gibson City)
- Consignment items are accepted by appointment only. We cannot accept drop offs.
- Items must be in good condition and in season at the time of delivery. They must be clean, new or gently used, neatly folded, matched, and current in style. Strictly Kids will determine if items are acceptable for sale. Unacceptable items will be passed on to charity.
- If not sold, items will not be returned at the end of the season unless requested by the consignors. Consignors should call before the end of January for Fall & Winter items and before the end of July for Spring & Summer items.
- Store commission is 60% of the selling price.
- Strictly Kids keeps an inventoried list of all items in the store. Consignors may pick up these items at any time during the season. Spring/Summer runs from mid-Feb to July. (Items are accepted from Jan - sometime in May.) Fall/Winter runs from Aug.-Jan. (Items are accepted from July - sometime in Nov.)
- Strictly Kids determines the initial pricing for all items. Articles sold will be paid for. Consignee is not responsible for fire, theft, or unforeseen hazard to items left on consignment.
- Large baby items (strollers, highchairs, and swings) must be clean, current, assembled, and in good condition.